SECOND GRADE HOMEWORK – FEBRUARY 13-17, 2017
Mon., Feb. 13
1. Math – Do pages 489-490 and study subtraction facts in columns 2 and 3. There will be a test on the money section of chapter 7 and column 2 and 3 subtraction facts the week of Feb. 27.
2. S.S.- Do SSPB page 30. There will be a unit 3 test the week of Feb. 27.
3. Reading- Study unit 4 week 3 vocabulary words for selection test on Thursday.
Tues., Feb. 14
NO HOMEWORK!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Wed., Feb. 15
1. Math- pages 501-502
2. Reading- In the literature anthology, reread Dear Primo: A letter to My Cousin and study vocabulary for unit 4 week 3 selection test tomorrow.
3. Religion- Review how to go to confession and study Mass responses.
Thurs., Feb. 16
1. Math- Do pages 507-508 and study subtraction facts in columns 2 and 3.
2. ELA- In the ELA notebook, write a paragraph titled My Favorite _________. Fill in the blank in the title. Remember to write your title correctly, indent, write a main idea sentence, details, and a closing sentence. Use capital letters and punctuation correctly. Always proofread your work. Your paragraph should have 5-6 sentences.
3. Reading- Work on the Jan. /Feb. book report.
Fri., Feb. 17
No homework!!!! No school next week. ENJOY!!!!
Notices and Reminders:
1. On Tuesday, you should bring in an extra snack and drink for a Valentine celebration. The children may bring in Valentine cards for their classmates. Please do not send in goody bags.
2. Jan. /Feb. book report is due on Feb. 28.