Draw a line and complete the activities that your line crosses.
#1, 2, 3 go across top #4, 5, 6,go across middle #7, 8, 9 go across bottom
#1, 4, 7 down left #2, 5, 8 down middle #3, 6, 9 down right
# 1, 5, 9 and #3, 5, 7 diagonals
1. Using your notebook,write a newspaper article about your topic. Include at least six details. Don't forget the headline.
2. Write a letter to a distant relative telling them what you are learning about your topic. Include at least five facts. Fill at least one page.
3. Write a how-to paragraph about your topic. Include at east five facts.
4. Create a picture book. Draw pictures describing your topic with text. Include at least six facts.
5. Draw a cartoon about your topic. Include at least eight boxes and five facts. Be sure to include character, setting, and a plot.
6. Make a poster containing at least five facts about your topic.
7. Organize your topic into a quilt square. Write the topic in the middle and complete the side triangle with facts.
8. Draw a circle and write your topic in the middle. Web out as many facts as possible.
9. Create a Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting your topic with another topic. Include at least ten different facts.